F*CorpI was satisfied to work with such a professional team; they went above and beyond to ensure that I had all the information necessary to purchase my analytical instrument. Client from India
A*A.SI enjoyed working with Wayeal's team members, they were also friendly, positive, and professional. They come highly recommended and anyone would be lucky to have them as their agent. Client from Turkey
T*SpI purchased two analytical instruments from Wayeal and was pleased with them. Delivery was fast, and the order process was easy. Client from Chile
Wayeal High Performance Ion Chromatography Lab equipment For Waters Food Analysis
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Ion Chromatography Lab Instrument For Food Analysis
|Pressure Display Accuracy
|Minimum Detectable Concentration (Cl)
|Conductivity Detection Range
Wayeal high performance ion chromatography,
high performance ion chromatography Equipment,
Wayeal waters ion chromatography
Wayeal Original Manufacturer Ion Chromatography Lab Instrument for Food Analysis
Ion chromatography instrument is a type of high performance liquid chromatograph, so it is also known as high performance ion chromatography (HPIC) or modern ion chromatography, which differs from traditional ion exchange column chromatography mainly because the resin has a high cross-linkage and low exchange capacity, and the injection volume is very small.
|Wayeal Original Manufacturer Ion Chromatography Lab Instrument for Food Analysis
|Temperature control range
|Room temperature +5°C to 75°C
|Temperature control accuracy
|Number of sample positions
|Dosing ring specifications
|Standard: 100uL; Optional: 20uL, 50uL,200uL
|Inlet valve switching time
1. One-button operation allows the system to clean the system after the analysis is completed, ensuring cleaning results, reducing time and costs, and increasing work efficiency.
2. High and low voltage protection for immediate protection of the entire analysis and testing system
3. Pre-heating of the drench solution prior to the injection valve to avoid negative effects such as poor reproducibility and peak spread due to temperature differences.
4. High accuracy, efficient temperature control and temperature compensation of the conductivity cell guarantee stability and high sensitivity of the detection and provide a wide dynamic detection range for simultaneous analysis of high and low content components.
5. Electrolytic self-regenerating membrane inhibition method, reagent-free design, no additional acid and alkali addition, no peristaltic pump regeneration.
Environment, food, medicine, agriculture, grain and oil, and chemical industry