F*CorpI was satisfied to work with such a professional team; they went above and beyond to ensure that I had all the information necessary to purchase my analytical instrument. Client from India
A*A.SI enjoyed working with Wayeal's team members, they were also friendly, positive, and professional. They come highly recommended and anyone would be lucky to have them as their agent. Client from Turkey
T*SpI purchased two analytical instruments from Wayeal and was pleased with them. Delivery was fast, and the order process was easy. Client from Chile
Continuous Aerosol Lidar Pm10 Analyser Cems Gas Analyzer
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Continuous Emissions Monitoring System
|Atmospheric Particulate Matter Monitoring
Continuous pm10 analyser,
pm10 analyser Lidar,
cems gas analyzer Lidar
Continuous Aerosol Lidar Emission Monitoring System for pm2.5 pm10
The continuous aerosol lidar emission monitoring system is mainly used for atmospheric monitoring, detecting the spatial distribution and temporal evolution of atmospheric structures. It has the advantages of good real-time performance, large detection range and high spatial resolution that are incomparable to traditional detection methods. By analysing the backscattered signals, it can invert the distribution of particles in the atmosphere, detect the structure of the atmospheric boundary layer and calculate visibility information.
The main applications of LIDAR are fixed detection, horizontal scanning and walk-around monitoring.
|Continuous Emission Monitoring System for PM 2.5 PM 10 Atmospheric Particulate Matter
|Atmospheric particulate matter monitoring
1. Local/transported contaminant determination.
2. Polluted weather warnings.
3. Rapid source tracing to identify sources of contamination in the region.
4. Network monitoring to capture macroscopic patterns of pollution movement.
5. It provides customers with real-time inline regional air quality monitoring data, analyzes the aerosol concentration levels and transmission patterns between regions, studies the development trend of air pollution, and provides data support for pollution reduction and monitoring.
Atmospheric ambient PM2.5 and PM10 monitoring