F*CorpI was satisfied to work with such a professional team; they went above and beyond to ensure that I had all the information necessary to purchase my analytical instrument. Client from India
A*A.SI enjoyed working with Wayeal's team members, they were also friendly, positive, and professional. They come highly recommended and anyone would be lucky to have them as their agent. Client from Turkey
T*SpI purchased two analytical instruments from Wayeal and was pleased with them. Delivery was fast, and the order process was easy. Client from Chile
Wayeal Wastewater Monitoring System Water Quality Monitoring Device WS1501
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Automatic Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Equipment
|Potassium Dichromate Spectrophotometry
|Error Of Measurement
Wayeal wastewater monitoring system,
WS1501 wastewater monitoring system,
Wayeal water quality monitoring device
Wayeal WS1501 Automatic Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Equipment
WS1501 type CODcr water quality continuous online automatic water quality monitor using potassium dichromate spectrophotometry to determine the COD value of the measured substance. It is mainly used in wastewater treatment plants, and enterprise outfalls for water quality testing.
1. Unique three-stage precision photoelectric metering device for fast and accurate reagent withdrawal, significantly reducing the effects of peristaltic pump tube ageing.
2. Accurate temperature compensation algorithms and ambient light cancellation measures for consistent accuracy in spring, summer, autumn and winter
3. Highly reliable reagent selection valve and anechoic flask assembly for low failure rates and low maintenance
4. Complete protection of digestion pressure, temperature protection and liquid leakage alarm to ensure safe operation of the equipment
5. Automatic electronically controlled safety gates designed to take care of the safety of equipment operators and maintenance personnel.
Sewage Treatment Plant, Enterprise Outfall