F*CorpI was satisfied to work with such a professional team; they went above and beyond to ensure that I had all the information necessary to purchase my analytical instrument. Client from India
A*A.SI enjoyed working with Wayeal's team members, they were also friendly, positive, and professional. They come highly recommended and anyone would be lucky to have them as their agent. Client from Turkey
T*SpI purchased two analytical instruments from Wayeal and was pleased with them. Delivery was fast, and the order process was easy. Client from Chile
Wayeal 190nm-1100nm UV Visible Spectrometer for Food Inspection
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|UV Visible Spectrophotometer For Food Inspection
|Six-speed Switching 0.1/0.2/0.5/1/2/5
|Deuterium Lamp, Tungsten Lamp
190nm UV Visible Spectrometer,
1100nm UV Visible Spectrometer,
190nm vis spectrophotometer
Wayeal 190-1100nm Double Beam uv-vis UV Visible Spectrophotometer for Food Inspection
The UV-Visible spectrophotometer is one of the most used and widely covered analytical instruments in the world. It is used in various fields of research, production and teaching in pharmaceutical, medical and health, chemical and chemical, environmental protection, geology, machinery, metallurgy, petroleum, food, biology, materials, metrology science, agriculture, forestry, fisheries and other fields. It is mainly used for quantitative analysis, qualitative analysis, purity analysis, structural analysis and reaction kinetic studies.
|Wayeal 190-1100nm Double Beam uv-vis UV Visible Spectrophotometer for Food Inspection
1. High performance deuterium tungsten lamp for long service life
2. Hamamatsu photomultiplier detector with high detection sensitivity
3. The unique lens coating process improves the optical system's luminous flux and stability, greatly reducing stray light from the instrument
4. Six adjustable slits allow for the selection of the appropriate bandwidth for different samples and different testing requirements, greatly expanding the application range of the instrument and ensuring better accuracy.
5. Editable reporting module with the flexibility to set up multiple report templates.
Chemical and chemical industry: testing of heavy metals, harmful substances, testing of chemical materials.
Food industry: quantitative detection of nitrites, polysaccharides, etc., qualitative and quantitative preservatives, additives, qualitative detection of peroxide values, etc.
Agriculture: determination of trace element content in soil, determination of metal element content in cereals, determination of catalysts, etc.